But this is the first time we've been to a Lakers Finals Game in the 21st Century.
Since the tickets are from my dad, they always include the perks.
Box Suite. Check.
Free Parking. Check.
Free Food & Booze. Check.
Before I get too far, let me show you who we ran into at the Will Call Window. It's #45 from the Showtime Team... Mr. Jheri-Curl (well, he has more of a mini-fro going now)... AC Green!!!
We also saw that guy who played Dr. Carter on ER outside as well. Too bad I couldn't remember his name at the time. I just googled him (Noah Wyle).
Anyway, back inside the suite...
Finals Banners... Neato!!!
The guy who won American Idol this year sang the National Anthem. Let me google his name too... Adam Lambert... Yippie... Who Cares.
Almost Game Time...
Two suites over from us was the Governator!!! No, I didn't try to get his autograph. The guy rolls around with a bunch of security.
Tip-Off finally gets this thing underway. It was a tight game throughout. No blowout like game 1. What bugged me was that it seemed the refs were whistle happy tonight.
Even Jack looked stressed.
Kobe didn't get rolling till the 2nd Half.
The gave a little tribute to "The Captain" Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
At halftime, we stepped outside our suite and these two guys were there. Jan originally asked for a picture with Seacrest. But, when I was about to take the shot, I said... "would you like to get in the picture Mr. Mayor?" He said "Sure!!! Why not." Good times.
Fisher helped keep us in the game.
Kobe didn't get much love from the refs tonight.
Good thing Lee blew that lay-up!!! They almost beat us with a tricky play. To overtime we go.
Pau got his double double!!!
The Spaniard was fired up in this game.
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!
We managed to pull away with the victory.
Abracadabra... The Lakers are up 2 games to none!!!
Since Orlando didn't break 100pts, its time for some Free Tacos.
Till Next Time...
Peace Out!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment