Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lakers vs Utah, Round 1/ Game 1 (Playoffs 2009)

Thanks to Pops, we had a pretty damn good Sunday Afternoon.
He gave us free Luxury Suite Tickets

which included Food, Booze, and Parking

to the 1st Round/ Game 1 of the 2009 NBA Playoffs!!!

It was really exciting as we entered the Staples Center. I've never seen so many people on time to a Laker game before. The arena even gave fans some free t-shirts that said "The Journey Begins 04.19.09" and on the back "Destination" with a picture of the Larry O'Brien trophy.
The free program even had a really recent picture of the whole team on the cover.


The guys pretty much ran the show in the first half. They led by 22 points at halftime. It was great to see the whole team involved.

Hell, KB24 didn't get his first bucket till the end of the 1st quarter.
The second half always worries me. You never know what's gonna happen.

The Jazz got to within 9 points in the 2nd half.

But, we came back to take Game 1, LAL- 113 UTA- 100.
Freakin D. Will scored the 100th point and stole our free tacos.

Oh well, I'd rather take the win any day.
1 Down... 15 To Go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Booo!

    That's awesome you had such great seats. I couldn't watch. I've always been a Jazz fan and it was a pretty cruel game.

    ReplyDelete